Most recently a senior financial planner, immigration law advisor, and leadership team member at KeatsConnelly, a fee-only cross border wealth management firm.
Offering commentary on immigration law, tax, and financial planning in a cross-border context for Immigrant Investors (EB-5) and other individuals relocating to/from the USA.
Previously practiced immigration law for a dozen years in Washington, DC and Chicago.
NOTE: Brad Flecke practices immigration law. He is a member in good standing of the District of Columbia Bar. He is not currently engaged in the practice of financial planning, though he is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.
- Coordination of immigration and tax planning
- Coordination of EB-5 Immigrant Investor processing with other aspects of resettlement
- Cross border resettlement
- Canadian deemed disposition and US exit tax planning
- Foreign tax credit strategies
- Social Security, Medicare, and general health care issues for expats