Outdoorsman - Conservative - Happy Husband - Proud Papa - Attorney - Financial Planner - Entrepreneur - Incipient Homesteader
Most recently a senior financial planner, immigration law advisor, and leadership team member at a fee-only cross border wealth management firm.
Integrating immigration law, tax, and financial planning advice for Immigrant Investors (EB-5) and other individuals relocating to/from the USA.
Previously practiced immigration law for a dozen years in Washington, DC and Chicago.
- Coordination of immigration and tax planning
- Coordination of EB-5 Immigrant Investor processing with other aspects of resettlement
- Cross border resettlement
- Canadian deemed disposition and US exit tax planning
- Foreign tax credit strategies
- Social Security, Medicare, and general health care issues for expats